Great for gravy based preparations, these prawns can also be used for
grilled, stir-fried and sautéed preparations with a mix of other
ingredients (e.g. to make Fried Rice). Also they blend in easily with
the dish, while retaining their taste as the hero ingredient. Use these
to make a Classic Prawns Cocktail or Prawn Fried Rice.
Each 1kg pack has approx. 81-100 of small sized prawns.
- Premium quality frozen prawn
- Best savoured with dippings like mint sauce and mayonnaise
- Ideal sea food for occasions
- Hygienically packed
Recipe:-Stir Fried Prawns with ChivesIngredients , Serves for 2
Small Prawns - 200gms
Chopped chives - 2 tbsp.
Sliced garlic - 2 large cloves
White pepper powder - ½ tsp
Lemon juice - 2 wedges
Butter - 2 tbsp
White wine - 2 tbsp
Salt - To taste
- Marinate the prawns in salt and lemon juice. Let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Melt butter in a pan, add garlic and sauté lightly.
- Once the garlic is translucent, add the marinated prawns and stir fry on a high flame.
- Check seasoning and garnish with the chopped chives.