Prawns Large Size-1kg
Serve Super large prawns whole with mayonnaise or aioli to show off
their beautiful dramatic colour. You can also add them to soups – their
firm flesh holds together well. Their size makes them ideal for starters
e.g. cook them on BBQ or use them to make Garlic Prawns.
Each 1kg pack contains approx. 41-50 pieces of Large prawns.
- Premium quality frozen prawn
- Deveined with tail
- Best savoured with dippings like mint sauce and mayonnaise
- Ideal sea food for occasions
- Hygienically packed
Recipe:-Steamed Prawns with Herb Slad
Ingredients, Serves for 2
large prawns - 200 gm
Salt - 1.5 tsp
White pepper powder - ½ tsp
Peeled and grated ginger - ½ tbsp
Peeled and grated garlic - ¼ tbsp
Corn starch - 1 tsp
Water - ¼ cup
Shredded Cabbage - ¼ cup
Shredded carrot - ¼ cup
Shredded radish - ½ cup
Parsley leaves - 10-12 nos
Juice of lemon - 1 nos
Olive oil - ½ tbsp
- Marinate the prawns with 1 tsp salt, pepper, ginger, garlic, corn starch and water. Keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour to allow flavours to seep in.
- During this time make a Cole slaw using the shredded vegetables, lemon juice, olive oil and ½ tspsalt.
- Remove the prawns from fridge and steam in a steamer basket for 4-6 minutes over low heat.
- Once cooked, serve warm over the Cole slaw garnished with parsley leaves.