Sabudana Rock Vadapav Patty, 250 grm
Click Image for Gallery
This Indian delight is made with sabudana, potato flakes, sunflower oil, common salt and spices.
- Consistent quality burgers, anytime.
- Consistent shape and piece weight helps in zero wastage and enhances your cost control.
- Create signature burgers by combining with your choice of sauces and toppings.
- Do not thaw. Cook from Frozen. Do not overcook. Reduce cooking time when using smaller amounts.
- Deep Fry: Preheat oil to 175°C. Deep fry your ThokWala’s Corn Burger patty for about 3 minutes to a light golden colour.
- Bake: Preheat the oven to 220°C. Arrange your ThokWala’s Corn Burger patty in a single layer on a baking tray and bake for approx. 12-15 minutes to a light golden colour.
- Keep frozen at -18°C or below.
- Do not refreeze after thawing.
- Shelf Life 18 Months.