Veggie Potato Pops, 300 grm
ThokWala’s Veggie Potato Pops are an ideal finger food for anytime of the day. They deliver better portion control for increased profits and they are available in a multitude of flavours and unique variety.
- Extra crunchy, unique taste.
- Multiple serving options.
- High piece count
- Consistent shape and piece weight helps in zero wastage and enhances your cost control.
- Hot favorite among caterers.
- Do not thaw. Cook from Frozen. Do not overcook. For different quantities adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Deep Fry: Preheat oil to 175°C. Cook half basket of ThokWala Veggie Potato Pops for about 3 minutes to a golden colour.
- Bake: Preheat the oven to 220°C. Arrange ThokWala Veggie Potato Pops in a single layer on a lightly greased baking tray and bake for approximately 12-15 minutes to a light golden colour.
- Keep frozen at -18°C or below.
- Do not refreeze after thawing.
- Shelf Life 18 Months.